Sunday, September 30, 2012

About

               One word to describe me is quiet. I am usually not the first one to speak, or shout. This has had a definite impact on my middle school life. When you finish reading this piece, you will know why.
            I have always been quiet in my life, but usually only when I am uncomfortable with the person, or something is bothering me. Although, I have a few friends outside of school that were probably my best friends since the first day I met them. I can talk comfortably with them. Being quiet has made me someone who doesn't have too little, or too many friends. But I guess that changed sometime when I wasn't looking.
           When I first entered middle school, I didn't know how to act. I always thought it was better to have a couple of really close friends, instead of a lot of not-so-close friends. So I tried to be more talkative, and by the end of the year, I found myself with lots of good friends. Yes, I may not be the most social person in the school, I may not have the most friends, but I'm glad that I changed.


No comments:

Post a Comment